Directions to Gorton Theatre
Home of Gloucester Stage
267 East Main Street,
Gloucester MA 01930
Parking along the street is usually available. For additional parking, drive past the theater, take the next available right onto Rocky Neck. Parking lot is 50 yards on the right. Parking is free and less than a five-minute walk to the theater.
Gloucester is 32 miles northeast of Boston.
Approximate driving time from Boston is 45-60 minutes.
From Route 128/I95:
- Take 128 North to Gloucester all the way to the end.
- Do not get off at any of the Gloucester exits.
- Go over the A. Piatt Andrew bridge.
- At the first rotary. take the 2nd exit following the signs to 128 North.
- At the 2nd rotary take the 2nd exit following the signs to 128 North.
- Stay to the right and get into the middle lane. Go straight to the next set of lights.
- At the 2nd set of lights stay in the middle lane, continue forward up a slight incline.
- This is East Main Street. Stay to the right keeping the water to the right. You will pass a large white building called the Beacon Marine Basin.
- The Gloucester Stage Company is a one story brick building approximately a half mile further on the right (#267).
Follow Route 1 or Route 93 North to Route 128 North into Gloucester
and follow directions from above.